Sunday, September 6, 2009

Very First Blog Award!


Wow my very first blog award! Thank you so much to Arlene of www.butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/. Arlene is co-owner of a brand spankin new mini kit club that I just joined....love the fact that I get to be a part of something just starting out! Bona of www.keeponscrappin.blogspot.com/ is the other half of the club and if you want more info about it you can check out their kit site here www.deuxshabbychic.blogspot.com/.
Anyhoo Arlene tagged me with this most awesome blog award and part of it is to tell 5 things about myself so here goes. Some quick random facts about me.

1. I love mexican food! Cheese Dip, Salsa and Cheese Enchiladas make my tummy happy! I am a salsa snob and I have been to every mexican, latino restaurant in Savannah! There is this awesome place in HB Cali that I went to called Marios that I will never  forget....it was the bomb diggity! (Meaning Super Yummy!!)

2. I love to write. I write just for the sake of writing, I love to type, I love to text but I really dislike talking on the phone.

3.  I really dislike Pizza. Blah!

4. I am super cranky if I don't have at least 1 hour of quiet alone time each day.

5. I adore my children, they are my everything, they are the greatest love of my life. (Yes they are holding a watergun to my head and forcing me to type that!)

6. Just for the heck of it! I love Pumpkin Spice and Eggnog Lattes from Starbucks and it's almost that time of year again!! I'm so excited!

Now I would like to pass this award on to 5 bloggers and hopefully they will share 5 things about themselves. (If they ever read this hehehe)

Softbrn - www.softbrn.blogspot.com/
Brenda - http://www.brenda-scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com/
Kathy - http://www.kathydid47.blogspot.com/
Marcie - http://www.scrappingandalpacas.blogspot.com/
Velma - http://www.creativelyouttacontrol.blogspot.com/ (love those embossed flowers!)

3 comments:

Kathydid47 said...

OH pumpkin spice!!! So good! My daughter & I like to get those too!!!
Hmmmm....now to come up with those 5 things....!

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Thanks so much for my blog award!!.. I really appreciate it!

Arlene said...

yummmmm, Pumpkin Spice latte!! Love it too! hehe! Thanks for playing along Donna. What a fun post to read! I love to write myself and funny... I hate talking on the phone too (maybe because I'm hosting conference calls all day as part of full-time job?? yes, I think that may be the reason! hehehe!) big hugs, Arlene :-)