Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Endings, Beginnings and The Great In Between

I'm very sad to say that after 3 years in this huge house I will be downsizing to a much smaller place. I'm happy to say that I will be saving tons of money! I will no longer have to worry about the upkeep of this huge yard and I get a chance to decorate my new place in a fresh new look.  I hate moving though....hate packing everything up, hate having to get use to a new place but at the same time it's also exciting. I will be much closer to Connors school, 2 blocks to be exact WOW. It's just scary ya know? It's still the same neighborhood though so I guess that's a good thing.

I will be packing my scrap stuff up tonight :-( I will be packing my kitchen up, I will be packing, packing, packing!  I will also be without internet probably for at least a week...maybe two YIKES I'm going to go into withdrawal not being able to read blogs and watch everyones youtube videos!! Moving next weekend though so hopefully I won't be without for too long.

The last time I moved I was getting a divorce...lol! I'm nervous, trying to decide if I'm making the right decision....I hate when my decisions affect other people. Hopefully it will all be for the best though.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!
Sending you a big HUG!
Vangie

Brandy said...

Good luck with the move. Change is always hard but once you get in your new place I'm sure you will love it.