Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Few Things

I haven't posted in a few months! I finally got moved into my new place 5 days before Thanksgiving and then right into Christmas and well I still have a few boxes that are still in the top of my closet that need to be unpacked...hehehe
Things have finally settled down and I've been able to finish a swap or two and wanted to post a couple of pics before it gets crazy around here again....I have another week maybe two of calm before the storm of work gets me!

These are from an album that I did for a TWS swap.











And a kit that I put together for a swap...the first kit I've ever put together so I hope I did ok.


2 comments:

Jo said...

cute kit. love the paper.
~jo

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية وتنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل
قسم خاص لتسليك المجاري بالضغط ومكافحة الحشرات وتنظيف للمجالس والسجاد والموكيت وتنظيف الخزانات
نقدم افضل الخدمات المنزلية بالمنطق الشرقية 0551844053

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تركيب وصيانة الكهرباء بالدمام والخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل