Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 Day Weekend = Party Time For Mommy! Day Two.......

Day 2! Ok so today is my MIL's birthday and guess who forgot to send her a card?!?!?! So what do you think I did? I sat down with Connor and helped him make his grammy a card and then posted it on her Facebook for the whole world to see.....well at least her entire friend and family list!






Look at my little snaggle tooth baby.....I love this kiddo soooooooo much! (WOW he needs a hair cut!)



My oldest son brought home about 15 pounds of fresh Georgia shrimp a couple of days ago, I of course made him cut the heads off before I would touch them, then we froze those bad boys to cook today and tomorrow and the day after and the day after and so on ......we will be eating shrimp all week! (I should have taken pics of those things before he cut the heads off!) We fried a few for lunch today and yummm yumm they are so good! Shrimp Scampi is on the menu for tonight and tomorrow we will be making Shrimp Creole, maybe shrimp fajitas Wednesday? I don't think any of us will be wanting shrimp for a long long time after this week!

I am almost finished with my mini from the DSC Sept. kit...yayyyyy! I will be posting pics of the complete album tonight or tomorrow. Right now I am going to watch a scary movie with my daughter. Where's the popcorn?

No comments: